Yeah, Margaret kinda sums it up with our reaction to the 1st 2012 CrossFit Games Open WOD. There's not a whole lot to this one. You have 7 minutes to complete as many burpees as possible. Here is a summary of the workout standards. Good luck everyone.
- You must start in a standing position.
- You must reach the ground with hips and chest touching the ground.
- You must jump to a target that is no less than 6 inches above your reach at full extension.
- The target must be touched with both hands.
- If you miss the touch, you can simply jump and touch again for the rep to count.