Well the CrossFit Open WOD 12.2 is no joke. This requires some technique with the power snatch and the loads are challenging. There's no time to get everyone some lessons. If you need some help we will be around Saturday morning before the 11-1 open gym. This video may help you get some good technique ideas. Here are some tips as well.
- Keep those hips down as you drive the bar up.
- Extend the knees out of the way just enough for the bar to clear.
- Remember the bar is always forward and we want to get it moving back.
- As it clears the knees start to extend your torso upright while keeping the knees loaded under the bar.
- Keep your arms straight as you explode up.
- Pull yourself down under the bar in a partial squat (power position).
- Find a steady pace.
- Be aggressive and fast