If you are participating in the 2013 CrossFit Games Open workouts we’d like to pass along some information that should help make the process easy for everyone. We appreciate all of the participation and hope you are having fun challenging yourself. Keep up the good work and good luck.
- We will host the WOD each Saturday starting at 10 a.m. Please arrive a little early to start warming up.
- If you cannot attend this session please contact us to set up a time to be judged.
- Right now we are not replacing class WODs with Open WODs. This is simply because you need a judge and the coach must pay attention to the class.
- Setting up a time with a coach, particularly during class periods will be difficult. PLEASE do your best to attend the dedicated Saturday sessions.
- We will have score sheets each week. These come in handy but you do not have to use them. If they are used you don’t need enter all of the information but you must write the score, athlete’s name, and judges name. The judge does not need to have completed the Online Judges Course. The sheet can be detached to give the gym a copy and the athlete a copy. Please do this. However, it is the athlete’s responsibility to submit their score online. YOU MUST DO THIS TO BE VALIDATED.